Our company has pioneered the use of geospatial data to understand population dynamics. Governments and organizations around the world rely on Fraym data to make strategic and operational decisions while tackling challenges like inequity and insecurity, climate vulnerability, public health, and more. Our advanced AI/ML models are the first to generate high-resolution insights about human characteristics and behaviors at the sub-neighborhood level and make them commercially available at scale.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with strong geospatial and data skills to support our engagement with the U.S. government national security sector and other public sector customers. Solutions Engineers at Fraym use their technical skills and industry knowledge to work with our current and prospective customers and identify how Fraym’s data and technology can solve their problems. In this role, you will work across interdisciplinary groups both externally and internally which will include frequent collaboration with our analytics, data science, product, and go-to-market teams to ensure we deliver maximum value for our customers.
- Master Fraym’s product, services, and applications and be able to effectively articulate our unparalleled value for current and prospective customers through stakeholder management, presentations, demos, data delivery, and proposals.
- Uncover customer needs and work with Product, Analytics, and Data Science teams to configure and document solutions that can meet these needs.
- Train partners and customers to use Fraym products successfully.
- Own key customer accounts and industry relationships to achieve account expansion goals, increase brand awareness, and establish thought leadership.
- Communicating complex ideas, including the ability to translate data to insight, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding and articulating Fraym’s product, value, and mission fit to prospective customers.
- Leading requirement gathering and needs assessments with stakeholders.
- 1+ years of experience with GIS software or other geospatial technology.
- Familiarity with using Python or R for data analysis.
- Experience with manipulating/storing large datasets.
- Commitment to grow the company and make an outsized impact on public sector decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- US citizen.
- Experience working with public sector stakeholders in national security and international development.
- Experience working with startups/early-stage companies.
- B2G/B2B experience.
- Experience in emerging markets (Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America).
Working at Fraym:
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience, including base salary and annual performance bonus.
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance including other ancillary benefits.
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program.
- Health & Wellness stipend for self-care.
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off.
- We are committed to fostering a positive work-life balance culture.
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch & learns and team outings.
- We are a “Growth Culture” that provides opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company.
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.