Our company has pioneered the use of geospatial data to understand population dynamics. Governments and organizations around the world rely on Fraym data to make strategic and operational decisions while tackling challenges like inequity and insecurity, climate vulnerability, public health, and more. Our advanced AI/ML models are the first to generate high-resolution insights about human characteristics and behaviors at the sub-neighborhood level and make them commercially available at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Program Manager will ensure the success of Fraym’s largest and highest-priority programs and engagements. You will play a major part in growing the company and will focus on keeping customers happy, executing efficiently, and expanding important accounts. Specifically, you will work with our data science, solutions engineering, and analytics teams to successfully deliver on project goals—which typically include a combination of data access, dashboard access, and custom analytical services. Your goal is to ensure that Fraym products delight customers and consistently deliver value so that programs grow into multi-million-dollar accounts. You’ll make sure that projects are successfully managed, invoiced, and completed. And, you’ll help figure out what else our customers need and assist the team to make the upsell. You will be evaluated by how successfully you are able to execute projects and maintain Fraym’s customer relationships.
Fraym is looking for someone who excels at managing complex projects that meet top-priority US government needs. You should have at least some experience working with data and technology, as well as experience working with US government customers in national security.
- Master Fraym’s product offerings, services, and potential impact. Be able to effectively articulate our unique value for US government customers
- Be the “face” of Fraym for one or more ongoing projects. This means you will work closely across teams to make sure that work gets done and customers are happy. You will have meetings/calls at least weekly with active customers and will help the solutions engineering and analytics teams adapt our products to meet the client’s most important needs
- Manage project details. You’ll be responsible for managing timelines and budgets, invoicing, project reporting requirements, and everything else required for executing a successful engagement with a US government customer
- Maintain relationships with high-priority Fraym customers. Through calls, meetings, visits, and other means, you’ll stay in touch with them, make sure they continue to use our products, and figure out other ways we can help address their evolving needs
- Grow customer accounts. You should learn what else customers need from Fraym to help the sales team close new businesses to meet these needs
- Represent Fraym at appropriate events and meetings
- Periodic domestic or international travel to visit customers
- Demonstrated, successful project management track record in a relevant industry
- Track record of taking ownership and initiative in your previous role
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Fraym’s product
- Background in statistics, technology, GIS, and/or data analysis is critical
- Excellent writing skills (with relevant examples to demonstrate writing quality)
- Excellent communication and social interaction skills
- Commitment to grow the company and make an outsized impact on decision-making in national security
- Global experience, familiarity with areas of responsibility outside the United States
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- US citizen. An active security clearance is a big plus
- Familiarity with the US Government procurement processes
- Experience working with startups/early-stage companies
- B2G/B2B experience
- Experience in emerging markets (Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America)
Working at Fraym:
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience, including base salary and annual performance bonus
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance including other ancillary benefits
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program
- Health & Wellness stipend for self-care
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- We are committed to fostering a positive work-life balance culture
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch & learns and team outings
- We are a “Growth Culture” that provides opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits employ, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.