Our company has pioneered the use of geospatial data to understand population dynamics. Governments and organizations around the world rely on Fraym data to make strategic and operational decisions while tackling challenges like inequity and insecurity, climate vulnerability, public health, and more. Our advanced AI/ML models are the first to generate high-resolution insights about human characteristics and behaviors at the sub-neighborhood level and make them commercially available at scale.
Summary of Position:
Fraym is looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with the director of marketing and communications to execute a multi-channel marketing strategy. You’ll be part of the go-to-market team which includes sales, marketing, and product development. The ideal candidate has a strong digital marketing background, a working knowledge of inbound marketing, and is excited about leveraging marketing to build a business.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail, be organized and be able to multi-task.
- Marketing automation system (Pardot) to execute and report on campaigns
- Digital ad campaigns
- CMS (WordPress) to post blogs and make minor site updates
- Social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Ensure all branded materials follow the brand guidelines
- Proofread all marketing materials
- Manage relationships with and admin for external design and development consultants
- Manage vendor relationships
- Stay on top of media coverage
- Manage Fraym’s event marketing for conventions and smaller gatherings
- Work across verticals and teams to facilitate smooth communication to ensure marketing needs are met
- You will have a collaborative mentality and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Agency or comparable in-house marketing experience
- Marketing automation experience (preferably Pardot)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with startups/early-stage companies
- B2G (marketing to USG)/B2B experience
- Experience in emerging markets (Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America)
Working at Fraym:
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience, including base salary and annual performance bonus
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance including other ancillary benefits
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program
- Health & Wellness stipend for self-care
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- We are committed to fostering a positive work-life balance culture
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch & learns and team outings
- We are a “Growth Culture” that provides opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits employ, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.