Fraym is looking to hire a Business Development Manager (U.S. Government)
Our company has pioneered the use of geospatial data to understand population dynamics. Governments and organizations around the world rely on Fraym data to make strategic and operational decisions while tackling challenges like inequity and insecurity, climate vulnerability, public health, and more. Our advanced AI/ML models are the first to generate high-resolution insights about human characteristics and behaviors at the sub-neighborhood level and make them commercially available at scale.
Summary of Position:
Fraym seeks an established business development manager to grow our engagement with the US government, with a focus on the DoD. Specifically, s/he will identify new opportunities, manage proposals, build industry partnerships, and cultivate relationships with current and prospective customers. Success will be measured by annual revenue goals, pipeline development goals, and account progress goals.
- Master Fraym’s products, services, and applications. Be able to effectively articulate our unparalleled value for prospective customers, ideally with personal experiences and relevant examples.
- Identify and capture new revenue. Work with the technical team to build account strategies and lead resulting proposal efforts.
- Receive and grow a portfolio of key USG accounts. Cultivate customer relationships and achieve account expansion goals.
- Achieve greater exposure and brand awareness for Fraym. Lead on opportunities (conferences, meetings, demonstrations, etc.) to secure market position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Prime contractors and other strategic partners
- 5+ years of successful business development experience, including specific experience with DoD
- Significant experience with US federal government contracting. Experience pitching complex ideas. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Fraym’s product. Background in statistics, technology, GIS, and/or data analysis is critical
- Excellent writing skills (with relevant examples to demonstrate writing quality).
- Commitment to grow the company and make an outsized impact on decision-making in national security
- Global experience, familiarity with areas of responsibility outside the United States.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- US citizen
- An active security clearance is a big plus
- Experience working with startups/early-stage companies
- B2G/B2B experience
- Experience in emerging markets (Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America)
Working at Fraym:
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience, including base salary and annual performance bonus
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance including other ancillary benefits
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program
- Health & Wellness stipend for self-care
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- We are committed to fostering a positive work-life balance culture
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch & learns and team outings
- We are a “Growth Culture” that provides opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits employ, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.